I am Zach and have been servicing/repairing garage doors for 11 years. I enjoy working on garage doors. Since I enjoy working on garage doors and kind of see it as a hobby I want to make sure I am affordable. I feel like other door companies charge to much. Some may try to up-sell you on parts or services. I want to provide you with honest, reliable, affordable and quality garage door repair and service. Call or Text today to experience the Norton difference.
$35 Winter Special Garage Door Tune-up or Service Call. Serving Logan Utah and Surrounding Areas.
Call or Text Zach today 435-319-0282
**Parts Sold Separately
Winters can be harsh in Northern Utah and Southern Idaho. Is your garage door ready for the winter? Does your garage door seem to be running rough? Have you been putting off needed garage door repairs? Call or Text today.
Here are some of things we look at during a door tune-up or service call:
- Is door closing tight against the ground
- Is the door functioning properly
- Is bottom seal in good condition
- Is the overall door in good condition
- Are all the rollers lubricated and working properly
- Are the spring/springs adjusted to the right tension
- Is the metal track of the door adjusted properly from the jamb
- Is weatherstripping in good condition and nailed tightly on the frame
- Is the door opener adjusted correctly
- Are all moving parts clean and lubricated
- Do all of the remotes work
- Answer any questions you may have
- Comes with a 30 day warranty